- Candy - All Bulk Candy
- Candy - Candy Sticks & Lollipops
- Candy - Candy Sticks & Lollipops - All Candy Sticks & Lollipops
- Candy - Candy Sticks & Lollipops - Chocolate Lollipops
- Candy - Candy Sticks & Lollipops - Gilliam Candy Sticks
- Candy - Candy Sticks & Lollipops - Kencraft Candy Sticks
- Candy - Candy Sticks & Lollipops - Lollipops
- Candy - Candy Sticks & Lollipops - Novelty Lollipops
- Candy - Chews & Chewy Candy
- Candy - Chocolate Treats
- Candy - Classic & Nostalgic Candy
- Candy - Classic & Nostalgic Candy - All Classic & Nostalgic Candy
- Candy - Classic & Nostalgic Candy - Candy Sticks
- Candy - Classic & Nostalgic Candy - Cordials
- Candy - Classic & Nostalgic Candy - Cotton Candy
- Candy - Classic & Nostalgic Candy - Hard Candy
- Candy - Classic & Nostalgic Candy - Saltwater Taffy
- Candy - Classic & Nostalgic Candy - Sugar Free Classic & Nostalgic Candy
- Candy - Coffee Beans
- Candy - Cordials
- Candy - Gum
- Candy - Gummies & JuJus
- Candy - Hard Candy
- Candy - Jawbreakers
- Candy - Jelly Beans
- Candy - Lentils
- Candy - Licorice
- Candy - Mints
- Candy - Pressed Candy
- Candy - Rock Candy Crystals
- Candy - Sours
- Candy - Sugar Free
- Candy - Taffy
- Candy - Wrapped Candy
- Chocolate - Barks
- Chocolate - Bulk Chocolate Candies
- Chocolate - Caramel Clusters
- Chocolate - Chocolate Covered Marshmallows
- Chocolate - Delectable Creations
- Chocolate - English Toffee
- Chocolate - International Chocolates
- Chocolate - Miniatures
- Chocolate - Party Plates
- Chocolate - Specialty Confections
- Chocolate - Spell it in Chocolate
- Chocolate - Sugar Free Chocolate
- Chocolate - Truffles
- Baby Shower /Baby Naming
- Bar Mitzvah
- Bat Mitzvah
- Corporate & Holiday Gifts
- Fathers Day
- Hanukkah / Chanukah
- LGBT Weddings
- Mothers Day
- Passover / Pesach
- Rosh Hashanah
- Sweetest Day
- Sympathy / Condolence / Shiva
- Valentines Day
- Confections - Baked Goods
- Confections - Barks
- Confections - Caramel Clusters
- Confections - Chocolate Covered Marshmallows
- Confections - Delectable Creations
- Confections - English Toffee
- Confections - Gourmet Doggie Treats
- Confections - Ice Cream
- Confections - Miniatures
- Confections - Party Plates
- Confections - Personalized Creations
- Confections - Specialty Confections
- Confections - Sugar Free
- Confections - Taffy Apples
- Confections - Truffles
- Confections - Wedding Cakes
- Nuts/Fruits - All Nuts
- Nuts/Fruits - Candy Covered Nuts
- Nuts/Fruits - Chocolate Covered Nuts
- Nuts/Fruits - Chocolate Covered Nuts - All Chocolate Covered Nuts
- Nuts/Fruits - Chocolate Covered Nuts - Dark & Semisweet Chocolate Covered Nuts
- Nuts/Fruits - Chocolate Covered Nuts - Gifts
- Nuts/Fruits - Chocolate Covered Nuts - Milk & White Chocolate Covered Nuts
- Nuts/Fruits - Chocolate Covered Nuts - Mixes
- Nuts/Fruits - Chocolate Covered Nuts - Sugar Free
- Nuts/Fruits - Coated
- Nuts/Fruits - Dried Fruit
- Nuts/Fruits - Gifts
- Nuts/Fruits - Honey Roasted
- Nuts/Fruits - Mixes
- Nuts/Fruits - Nut Gifts
- Nuts/Fruits - Raw Nuts
- Nuts/Fruits - Roasted Salted Nuts
- Nuts/Fruits - Roasted Unsalted Nuts
- Nuts/Fruits - Salad Toppings
- Gift Ideas
- Baking Supplies
- Baking Supplies - Baking Bars, Chips & Other Add Ins
- Baking Supplies - Chocolate Fountains
- Baking Supplies - Coffee & Tea Service
- Baking Supplies - Salad Toppings
- Baking Supplies - Sprinkles & Sanding Sugars
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here, please visit the Contact page.
- Do you ship in the heat
- Do you accept credit cards?
- What are your store hours?
- What makes candy Kosher?
- What is Pareve?
- What is Gluten Free?
- What is Lactose Intolerance?
- What is your Gluten Free Policy?
- What does organic mean?
- What is Sugar Free?
- Do you ship internationally?
Do you ship in the heat
- The actual temperature in Chicagoland
- The temperature where the package is being sent to
- The number of days UPS takes to ship the package
Do you accept credit cards?
Why yes we do. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
What are your store hours?
Sunday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Monday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday: 9:00AM - 7:30PM
Friday: 8:30AM - Call For Friday Times
Please call to double check closing time.
Times are based on CST
What makes candy Kosher?
Contrary to common belief candy is not blessed by a Rabbi or salted to make it Kosher.
Rather candy is certified Kosher only after a Rabbinic Authority has approved to the ingredients, processes as well as manufacturing facility.
What is Pareve?
Pareve is a Kosher term that means that an item has not come into contact with either milk or meat.
What is Gluten Free?
According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluten-free_diet, A gluten-free diet is a diet completely free of ingredients derived from gluten-containing cereals: wheat (including Kamut and spelt), barley, rye, oats and triticale. Though most, but not all, patients can tolerate pure oat products, there is a controversy about including them in a gluten-free diet: some medical practitioners say they may be permitted, but the Coeliac Society advises against them.
What is Lactose Intolerance?
According to http://www.lactoseintolerant.org/, Lactose Intolerance is the term used for people (like me) who cannot digest dairy products. We were born without or have lost the digestive enzyme enabling us to digest most milk and dairy products containing...lactose. The amount of lactase in the digestive system decreases as one gets older; you may have been able to digest milk as a child but now experience cramps, bloating, canker sores, yeast infections, diarrhea and gas when you consume milk.
What is your Gluten Free Policy?
What does organic mean?
According to www.organic.org, What does “organic” mean?
Simply stated, organic produce and other ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, genetically modified organisms, or ionizing radiation. Animals that produce meat, poultry, eggs, and dairy products do not take antibiotics or growth hormones.
What is Sugar Free?
According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_free, A sugar substitute, or artificial sweetener, is a food additive which attempts to duplicate the effect of sugar or corn syrup in taste, but usually with less food energy.
Do you ship internationally?
Sorry, at present we are only shipping within the United States because of shipping costs and taxes we are unable to deliver our product in a cost effective way.
All international orders will be refunded.